WooCommerce Product Filter is premium plugin is included for free for all Kalium users that want to use WooCommerce in their theme and especially if they have a large list of products.
It offers advanced filters for your customers and full control for you. This plugin offers options so that your customers can filter by any and all criteria and find exactly what they’re looking for! Advanced features, such as adoptive filtering and smart filter analytics help you take your store to the next level.
This premium plugin is included for free for all Kalium users. You can see an example of this plugin when you visit any product of our Automotive demo.
You can install WooCommerce Product Filter plugin from the Appearance > Install Plugins area only if you install WooCommerce plugin first.
Features of the plugin:
- Easy plugin integration. Works with WooCommerce Shop and Product Archives.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce shortcodes. Supports Visual Composer elements too!
- Gutenberg is supported too! Use WooCommerce Gutenberg Product Blocks with Product Filter!
- In Stock Support – The most comprehensive In Stock/Out of Stock variable product support.
- Filter by Any Criteria – Price filters, ordering, categories, attributes, taxonomy filters, in stock filters, sale filters, ratings, range, meta key filters and search filters are available.
- AJAX is supported too, for seamless filtering.
- Awesome Admin User Interface – Setup your filters in minutes using the Filter Presets Manager.
- Full Customization – Customize filter terms, thumbnails, colours, checkbox layouts, select box, and more!
- Range Filters – Available for prices and taxonomies, including attributes. Use numerical ranges in your filters.
- Adoptive Filtering – Show only remaining terms within your filters, narrowing down the filtering criteria.
- Filter Analytics – Get an insight into what your customers want!
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters – Full support for all themes in sidebar mode.
- Automatic Updates – Get instant updates via WordPress in a single click! Just enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Registration.
- Translation Ready and full WPML support!
For instructions on how to use this plugin and other useful links, we have collected them in a list below: