Once you activated Aurum, you will see a notice that recommends you to Install and activate theme required plugins:
You can click Begin installing plugins button or you can go to Appearance > Install Plugins to Install first and then Activate all the plugins on this list.
Plugins that are required to install and activate so the Aurum theme will work properly are:
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO
- WPBakery Page Builder
Other recommended plugins (based on sections of the theme you want to use):
- LayerSlider (to import the sliders from demo-content or if you want to use sliders on your site)
- Slider Revolution (another amazing slider plugin)
- Envato Market (once configured this plugin allows you to receive theme updates and update your theme easily from your WordPress dashboard)
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist (if you want to have a wishlist on your site).
After you install and activate all the required plugins, then you may want to install theme Demo Content by going to Laborator > Demo Content Install.