Personalizing the site with your brand colors is an important part of web developing, creating you own skin by changing the main colors can be achieved through the Theme Options with color pickers.
- Navigate to Laborator > Theme Options
- Choose Theme Styling on the left side of your theme options panel.
- Select Custom Skin from the tabs under Theme Styling.
- Switch the Custom Skin Builder to Yes.
- Choose your own skin colors by selecting each box, a color picker box will show where you will be able to choose the color you want to use for each element.
- If you want to use one of our pre-defined palettes, simply select one of the palettes under Our selection of predefined skin palettes.
- Click Save All Changes to see the changes live.
If you cannot see the new colors on your live site, make sure your servers memory limit meet the theme requirements, for more read this article.
If you want to express yourself even more and you’re not happy with the style of your site after changing the skin, take some time to read the Custom CSS article, if you find it difficult to understand then head to our support system, and will be there to help you.
Some of our demos have Custom CSS, so if you make changes but can’t see them live make sure you check the Custom CSS.