Let’s take a look on you can apply borders around your site, with a quick set up.
- Go to Laborator > Theme Options
- Choose Theme Styling on the left side of your theme options panel.
- Select Theme Borders from the tabs under Theme Styling.
- Switch the Theme Borders to Show.
- Show borders with animation — Select how you want the borders to be animated when they are loaded.
- Borders animation duration in seconds (if animations are enabled) — Set how long you want the animation to be.
- Borders animation delay in seconds (if animations are enabled) — Set after how many milliseconds/seconds you want the borders to appear.
- Border thickness — Set the thickness of the borders in pixels.
- Set borders color — Select the border color by clicking on the Select Color.