Including social networks on your site is a nice thing because your viewers can click on them and follow you or your business through your selected social networks.
To add the social networks one by one please follow the instructions below.
- On the admin sidebar navigate through Laborator > Theme Options
- Click on Social Networks
Here is the explanation for each option on that area.
Social Networks Ordering
When user clicks on any of your social networks buttons choose if you want to open that site on the actual tab or open another tab on the browser.
So options that you can choose are Same Window or New Window.
Social Networks Links
Add the links of your social networks there:
For example some of the areas that we filled for this tutorial are:
- Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/laboratorcreative
- Twiter — https://twitter.com/thelaborator
- Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/laboratorcreative/
- Youtube — https://www.youtube.com/user/LaboratorCreative
If you want, you can add the icon of your email address on that social networks area too.