Kalium and almost all our latest themes use WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) plugin, the most famous WordPress page builder that offers Frontend and Backend Editor. With WPBakery Page Builder you can take full control over your site, create and build layout you can imagine with intuitive drag and drop builder and you don’t need a programming knowledge to use it.
For instructions on how to use this plugin and other useful links, we have collected them in a list below:
- Knowledge Base — The documentation is online and accessible to everyone.
- Video Tutorials — Video tutorials will guide you through everything you need to know about the plugin.
- Support — All related documentation, support and manage your product licenses.
- Release Notes — Find information on each and every update of WPBakery Page Builder plugin.
- Purchase WPBakery Page Builder — to get support, auto-updates and template library (read the note below).
With Kalium you will get a free copy of WPBakery Page Builder, this copy does not include support for the plugin and Templates Library. Plugin updates will be included remotely in our server so you can update the plugin by going to Appearance > Install Plugins area.