WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) offers plenty elements that are made specially for the WooCoomerce plugin but there is an extra element that we have added on our theme and it’s name is Products Carousel.
Products Carousel element
For sure that when using WooCommerce plugin on your site for the shop purposes you will need an carousel that will show some of your products that you prefer.
- Make sure that you have clicked Backend Editor button on the WPBakery Page Builde area.
- Click on the Add Element button to continue.
- Then when the Add Elements area appear just click the Laborator tab
- Choose Products Carousel element (this element will show only if WooCommerce plugin is installed).
- Product Carousel Settings popup will appear and the options to choose are those:
Product Carousel Settings
- Products Query — Press Build query button (more info). Create WordPress loop, to populate products from your site.
- Filter Products by Type — Available options are: Show all types of products from the above query (default option), Show only featured products from the above query and Show only products on sale from the above query.
- Columns count — Based on layout columns you use, select number of columns to wrap the product. Columns available are from 1 to 6 products per row.
- Auto Rotate — You can set automatic rotation of carousel, for example you can write 4 and the carousel will show the next picture every 4 seconds. Units are on seconds. Enter 0 to disable.
- Extra class name — If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your Custom CSS area. This field appear on every WPBakery Page Builder element.
You can see examples of the Products Carousel element through our shop demos, and specially on this link.