Kalium’s shopping system is built upon the WooCommerce plugin, which is the most popular shopping system integrated into WordPress. Here you will find basic customization of Kalium and WooCommerce, while you can search through their documentation too, which includes articles for beginners and those who need to know how WooCommerce works.
- WooCommerce – Official site of the WooCommerce plugin.
- WooCommerce Documentation – Detailed documentation of the plugin, basic how-to videos included.
- WooCommerce Guided Tour Videos – Awesome How-To video created by WooThemes.
- WooCommerce Community Forums – Forum for WooCommerce plugin created by WooThemes.
- WooCommerce Built-In Shortcodes – All the plugin shortcodes are located here.
How do I install WooCommerce?
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and scroll down to the WooCommerce plugin.
- Click Install, to install the shopping plugin in your site.
- After the installation has been finished, click the Return to Required Plugins Installer page.
- At the very end, click Activate under the WooCommerce plugin.
- Now after the plugin has been activated, a welcome screen of WooCommerce will appear where you can choose if you want to set up now or later. If you want to set up later or you will import a demo content click on Not right now, if you want to continue to set up the shop click on Let’s Go button, now you will need to fill out the fields required for your own shop, pass the steps and at the end click on Create Your First Product and start creating your first product for your shop.