It offers advanced filters for your customers and full control for you. This plugin offers options so that your customers can filter by any and all criteria and find exactly what they’re looking for! Advanced features, such as adoptive filtering and smart filter analytics help you take your store to the next level.
This premium plugin is included for free for all Kalium users. You can see an example of this plugin when you visit any product of our Automotive demo.
You can install/update Product Filter for WooCommerce plugin by navigating to Appearance > Install Plugins area only if you install WooCommerce plugin first.
Features of the plugin:
- No1 selling product filter on Envato Market
- Filter presets categories or custom taxonomies
- AJAX filtering
- AJAX, widgets, on top, fixed sidebar slide in, and many options
- Support for Kalium theme
- 7 days “No questions asked” money back guarantee + the best support you can get! Private ticketing, agents and guide videos
- Easy plugin integration. Works with WooCommerce Shop and Product Archives.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce shortcodes. Supports WPBakery Page Builder elements too!
- In Stock Support – The most comprehensive In Stock/Out of Stock variable product support.
- Filter by Any Criteria – Price filters, ordering, categories, attributes, taxonomy filters, in stock filters, sale filters, ratings, range, meta key filters and search filters are available.
- AJAX is supported too, for seamless filtering.
- Awesome Admin User Interface – Setup your filters in minutes using the Filter Presets Manager.
- Full Customization – Customize filter terms, thumbnails, colors, checkbox layouts, select box, and more!
- Range Filters – Available for prices and taxonomies, including attributes. Use numerical ranges in your filters.
- Adaptive Filtering – Show only remaining terms within your filters, narrowing down the filtering criteria.
- Filter Analytics – Get an insight into what your customers want!
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters – Full support for all themes in sidebar mode.
- Translation Ready and full WPML support!
For instructions on how to use this plugin and other useful links, we have collected them in a list below:
- Documentation — All the documentation needed to master this plugin.
- Plugin Support — If you need the support then you can contact the plugin author directly.
- Youtube Videos — Learn how this plugin works with video tutorials.
- Changelog — See what changed in each plugin update.
- Purchase Product Filter for WooCommerce — to get support for this plugin.