This message appears when WooCommerce plugin changes any of its core files. Usually, this happens when WooCommerce publishes a major update or any minor update after the major update. (Example. 3.6, 3.6.1)
We recommend clients to always read the changelog of your theme if the latest update of the theme supports that version of WooCommerce as noted on the plugin itself throughout the theme.
If you see that the latest version of your theme doesn’t support your WooCommerce version then don’t worry because we probably are working to release a new theme update that supports WooCommerce changes.
Once the update is published you will be notified by email if you have enabled “Get notified by email if this item is updated” from your Themeforest download tab. And also the update will appear in your Updates section of your WordPress.
WooCommerce 3.5.2 patch
WooCommerce released version 3.5.2. This release patches a number of bugs, adds compatibility for PHP 7.3, and fixes one security issue.
Since it’s not possible to publish a theme update every time WooCommerce publishes an update to some minor files can happen that the theme is using some outdated files of WooCommerce. This is normal for every WordPress themes. So we will publish some patches for your theme to make it compatible with WooCommerce 3.5.2.
1. Download form-lost-password.php file and replace in ~/kalium/woocommerce/myaccount
2. Download woocommerce-template-functions.php file and replace in ~/kalium/inc/functions/template
3. Download woocommerce-template-hooks.php file and replace in ~/kalium/inc/hooks
1. Download order-details.php file and replace in ~/aurum/woocommerce/order
2. Download and replace form-lost-password.php file and replace in ~/aurum/woocommerce/myaccount
3. Download and replace laborator_woocommerce.php file and replace in ~/aurum/inc/
Download and replace content-widget-product.php in ~/oxygen/woocommerce
Note that those files will be included in the next theme updates planned to be released next weeks.