Each site has it’s own specifics, if our default font sizes do not meet your site style then you are able to change these sizes through the font size editor.
- Go to Laborator > Typography
- Click on the Font Sizes tab.
- You have groups for example Headings, each of them has an element and if you want a specific size for each device such as desktop, tablet, phone then click on the Show Responsive.
- The default unit is px (pixels), you can change it to em, rem, %
Can I change a specific part of the site, which is not listed here?
Yes, you can add extra fields and groups easily, follow the instructions below:
- Scroll down at the end of the page, click the New Font Sizes Group
- Enter Group Title and Group Description for your the newly created group.
- Enter the name of the first element, in the Selector Alias i.e. Title Size
- Add the CSS selector of the title size, in this case it is .section-title h1, .section-title h2,.section-title h3
- To add more selectors simply click on the + button on the right
- Click on Save Changes and your font size group is ready, manage it like the pre-defined font sizes.