From the things you can do with the Kalium typography, one of the best features is the conditional font loading. Using this feature you can load a font, font style or specific font size visible only on a specific page, or for a post type only such as portfolio items.
- Navigate through Laborator > Typography
- Click the Add Font button if you want to add a new font, or edit any existing font.
- Scroll down the page and click on Show Advanced Options
- There are the select boxes, where you will need to specify what and where you want to show it.
- Click Save Changes, and check your site to see it live.