When migrating from a server to another, or if you have more than a Kalium installation in your site then you will surely need to export your font settings, you don’t need to worry much about that as we will show you can export/import fonts on another site:
- Navigate through Laborator > Typography
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Advanced Font Settings link, new options will show.
- Make sure you have ticked what you want to export such as Font Sizes, Font Faces or Font Settings
- Click on Export Settings, now select the whole generated code and copy it.
- In the new site, follow the same path as here, then on the Import Font Settings textarea paste the code you copied earlier.
- Click Import Settings and your font settings will be imported.