By navigating through Laborator > Typography you will have access to our all new © TypoLab font management area. There we have included 5 font platforms that can be used in Kalium, they are:
- Google Fonts — Most popular webfont library, all the fonts listed here are free.
- FontSquirrel — A big list of fonts most of them are free but also including premium fonts.
- Premium Fonts — Premium fonts which we have included in the theme for free.
- Uploaded Font — Got your own webfont? Upload it here, super easily.
- Custom Font — This font type is suitable for services that provide stylesheet URL only and not the web fonts individually.
The Typography section under Laborator is available for users using the Kalium 2 version or later, if you’re using an older version of the theme please update it to get access to thousands of fonts.
And also there are many options to export/import fonts, changing font sizes and font sizes for specific devices, load fonts for a specific page/post, take some time to explore the other articles in this category and see how the typography in Kalium works.