When the shop is set up, by default the cart icon is not shown in the menu. To enable the cart icon in the menu follow the instructions below.
- Navigate through Laborator > Theme Options
- Select Shop Settings from the theme options.
- Click on the Other Settings tab.
- Tick the Show cart icon in menu and a list of options will show below.
With these settings and clicking Save All Changes will show the cart icon on your site, let’s see what the other options stand for.
- Products count indicator — Ticking it will show the number of items added in the cart.
- Hide cart icon when its empty — Cart icon will not be shown if there is no item to the cart, so make sure you check this twice before you may think it’s a problem with your site.
- Mini cart contents popup — Select whether you want to show the cart on mouseover, click or hide it completely.
- Cart Icon — Select between the cart icons.