In “one-page” type of sites like in our landing demo site you can use smooth scrolling between sections.
- To activate smooth scroll, firstly you must create rows or sections with WPBakery Page Builder
- Click the pencil icon to edit row or section
- On General tab, go to Row ID field and add your unique row/section id
- Add custom menu link with the ID you have applied to the row i.e: #my-unique-id
- Save changes on menu and scrollable menu item will be active
Additionally, you can add smooth scroll link to any element or plain HTML by adding scrollable class, for example:
<a href="#my-unique-id-here" class="scrollable">Go to this section</a>