Showing your work can be useless without describing it, so we have an option to add a title and description to the Portfolio page. Note that this will be applied to the portfolio archive (yoursite.com/portfolio) which is a page created by default from the Portfolio Post Type plugin, if you want to set a title to a portfolio page you created through the portfolio template then you can do this through page options.
To add a title to Portfolio archive, follow these steps below or follow the image:
- Navigate through Laborator > Theme Options
- Choose Portfolio Settings from the left aligned sidebar.
- Select the last option from the tabs, the Other settings.
- In the Portfolio Title & Description switch the toggle to Show.
- Set a title and description and click Save All Changes to see them live.