The bottom of footer often referred as the copyright area, because it is mostly used to put the copyright and social networks of your site, you can set up the bottom footer like in the steps below:
- Navigate to Laborator > Theme Options in your admin dashboard.
- Select Footer from the options.
- Make sure the General Settings tab is selected.
- Scroll down at the Footer Bottom Section, switch to Show to enable it, otherwise the copyright won’t show.
- As illustrated, select between the Columned (left-aligned) or Centered footer bottom you want to use.
As you see the on the left one we have put the copyright and on the right the side we have put the social networks shortcode, make sure you’ve added them before. They have a few other styles other than default and all of them can be used in the footer.